The Bathford Society

Picture: Old Post Office (D. Howells 2006)

The Old Post Office

From about 1850 to 1960, the Bathford village Post Office was at No. 12 Church Street

The gabled, hipped clay-tile roofed extension was added in 1906 to house the telegraph equipment.

In 1960 the Post Office moved to No. 2 Church Street before moving to its present location in 1994.

Source: Bathford Past and Present
© Bathford Society 2007 | Sources | Copyright | Privacy Policy | Site Layout | Technical | Contact Us